- 20 Jan 2023
Road tax, how can I pay with instalments?
- Updated on 20 Jan 2023
1. Start your application on wallet+
On wallet+ fill your vehicle's information, the vehicle’s owner tax declaration number and see the exact road tax you are required to pay. Next, select the bank from which you want to be financed and submit your application.
- For road tax between €20 and €350, the financing is exclusively provided by tbi bank.
- For road tax between €351 and €2000, you can select between National Bank of Greece and tbi bank.
2. Continue to the online banking
Complete your application in the online banking of your selected bank by following the required steps.
3. Application approval
In 3’ after you have completed the application, you will receive the bank’s response at your registered email. Please don’t forget to sign the financing agreement.
- For road tax between €20 and €350, you will be asked to pay the 1st instalment using your debit card.
- For road tax between €351 and €2000, you don’t have to pay anything at this step.
4. Road tax payoff
After your approval and the agreement signing, the funding amount is transferred to Hellas Direct. We pay your vehicle’s road tax right away without you having to do anything else.
5. Payoff confirmation
After 4-5 working days from your approval, you will be able to confirm that the road tax has been paid and print the relevant documentation by visiting the official website of Independent Authority for Public Revenue (IAPR).
6. Instalments’ payment
Pay your instalments according to the selected instalment plan.
- For road tax between €20 and €350, you will be asked to pay the remaining 3 instalments every 30 days.
- For road tax between €351 and €2000, you will be asked to pay your 1st instalment 30 days after your approval and the remaining instalments every other month.
The instalments are not paid automatically, however the bank will notify you on time.