- 01 Dec 2023
Service or repairs, how can I pay with instalments?
- Updated on 01 Dec 2023
1. Receive a repair offer from the garage of your selection
On wallet+ garage partners page, you can find the nearest garage depending on your vehicle's need. If you can not find one that suits you, don't forget that you can contact us in order to add it in our garage partners. Visit the garage and receive a repair offer, since the funding amount will be required during the next step.
2. Start your application on wallet+
On wallet+ page, fill some of your vehicle's information, select the garage that you already visited and the repair amount. Next, select the bank from which you want to be financed and submit your application.
- For repair between €20 and €500, the financing is exclusively provided by tbi bank.
- For repair between €501 and €2000, you can select between tbi bank, Piraeus Bank and National Bank of Greece.
3. Continue to the online banking
Complete your application in the online banking of your selected bank by following the on-screen instructions.
4. Application approval
Your application is evaluated as per Bank’s credit policy each time applicable and completed usually under 3' minutes. When your application is approved, you will receive the bank’s response at your registered email. Please don’t forget to online-sign the financing agreement.
- For repair between €20 and €500, you will be asked to pay the 1st instalment using your debit card.
- For repair between €501 and €2000, you don’t have to pay anything at this step.
5. Repair payoff
After your approval and the agreement signing, the funding amount is transferred to Hellas Direct. With the relevant invoice, we pay the garage immediately without you having to do anything else.
6. Instalments’ payment
- For repair between €20 and €500, you will be asked to pay the 1st instalment during the approval while the remaining 3 instalments every 30 days. You will just need your debit card.
- For repair between €501 and €2000, you will be asked to pay your 1st instalment 30 days after your approval and the remaining instalments every other month.
If you chose tbi bank, your payments can be done even automatically, through your debit card.
If you chose Piraeus bank or National Bank of Greece, your payments will be done automatically through your bank account selected during the application process.