- 20 Jan 2023
Service or repairs, how can I pay with instalments?
- Updated on 20 Jan 2023
1. Receive a repair offer from the garage of your selection
On wallet+ garage partners page, you can find the nearest garage depending on your vehicle's need. If you can not find one that suits you, don't forget that you can contact us in order to add it in our garage partners. Visit the garage and receive a repair offer, since the funding amount will be required during the next step.
2. Start your application on wallet+
On wallet+ page, fill some of your vehicle's information, select the garage that you already visited and the repair amount. Next, select the bank from which you want to be financed and submit your application.
- For repair between €20 and €350, the financing is exclusively provided by tbi bank.
- For repair between €351 and €2000, you can select between National Bank of Greece and tbi bank.
3. Continue to the online banking
Complete your application in the online banking of your selected bank by following the required steps.
4. Application approval
In 3’ after you have completed the application, you will receive the bank’s response at your registered email. Please don’t forget to sign the financing agreement.
- For repair between €20 and €350, you will be asked to pay the 1st instalment using your debit card.
- For repair between €351 and €2000, you don’t have to pay anything at this step.
5. Repair payoff
After your approval and the agreement signing, the funding amount is transferred to Hellas Direct. With the relevant invoice, we pay the garage immediately without you having to do anything else.
6. Instalments’ payment
Pay your instalments according to the selected instalment plan.
- For repair between €20 and €350, you will be asked to pay the remaining 3 instalments every 30 days.
- For repair between €351 and €2000, you will be asked to pay your 1st instalment 30 days after your approval and the remaining instalments every month.
The instalments are not paid automatically, however the bank will notify you on time.